7 Reasons Why Freemasonry is Not of God has been updated to:
9 Reasons Why
is Not of Yehovah
A Candidate is required to take a blood curdling oath of secrecy BEFORE he can possibly learn the true nature of Masonic beliefs, or what its secrets are. Such oath taking is forbidden by Christ (Matthew 5:34). Also, the promise made to allow the body to be mutilated, should the candidate break the secrecy, contravenes God's law (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). In recent years there has been an effort to sanitise Freemasonry by removing this oath and the candidate is now required to swear a promise involving the oaths of old, keeping him in further ignorance as to the nature of the curses he is calling upon himself and his progeny.2. The Secrecy of Freemasonry
We are told in Ephesians 5 not to have fellowship with 'the unfruitful works of darkness' (v 11) but rather expose them. Bible Believing Christianity has to do with light and openness and secrecy is condemned. Read Isaiah 45:19 and John 18:20.3. The Brotherhood of Masonry is Not Genuine Fellowship
Although this statement may seem surprising, the 'brotherhood' found in the movement is not that of the New Testament.
- It is essentially for men only (the Eastern Star, a women's section, is not true Masonry). Compare Galatians 3:28 when we are told that in Messiah there is neither male nor female. (Today there some lady lodges)
- No children have any place Ye'shua said 'Suffer (allow) the children to come to me'.
- It is for free men only only Rule 186 "every candidate must be a free man". The New Testament says that in Messiah there is neither bond nor free.
- It is for 'reputable' people The Master Mason's Handbook states: "Every candidate must be at the time of initiation in reputable circumstances". The Gospel is for the poor and needy and no one is excluded! 1 Corinthians 5:9-11
- It is only for people who can read and write Rule 187: "a person who cannot write is consequently ineligible to be admitted". All can call upon the Saviour.
- It is for the whole and healthy only No mutilated or maimed person is ordinarily admitted to a lodge. Ye'shua did not shun anybody, he healed the sick, and he still heals people today by the stripes of Ye'shua
In Masonry, the royal and the rich are always given special favour. Compare James 2:9
All these things show a marked contrast to the true brotherhood in Messiah. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as Yehovah for Messiah's sake hath forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32) Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Messiah (Galatians 6:2)
"Masonry is not a religion, but 'Religion' a worship in which men of all religions may unite" (J F Newton). Masons are worshippers of the Great (or Grand) Architect Of The Universe (GAOTU), but the Master Mason's Handbook gives the principle that worship may be accorded to heathen gods: the Egyptian god Osiris, Hindu gods, and others are mentioned. Men of any religion may enter, and use their own religious books as equal to the Bible, and their gods are regarded as having equal status with Yehovah, who said Thou shalt have no other gods before me (Exodus 20:3). See also Isaiah 45:5 and 21.5. Masonry names the Creator as a Composite God
The quest for the 'holy name of God' is reached at the 13th Royal Arch degree, where the name of JAHBULON is revealed. The word can only be said by three Royal Arch Companions each pronouncing one syllable.
- JAH - an abreviation for Jehovah
- BUL - is a rendering of Baal - the heathen god with whom Elijah contended
- ON - the term used in the Ancient Egyptian Mystery religion in offering prayer to the deity Osiris
6. Masonry in its Finality is a Worship of Satan
Albert Pike (highly respected 33rd degree Mason) wrote to those of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: "The Masonic Religion should be by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine, yes, Lucifer is God." in AC De La Rive, La Femme et I'efant dans la Franc - Maconnerie Universalle p.588.
Therefore, Speculative Freemasonry is part of what the Apostle Paul calls 'the mystery of iniquity which already works' 2 Thessalonians 2:7. It traces its origins back, through the occult religions of the world, to Nimrod and the Tower of Babel from where occult and false religion began to be disseminated in the world.7. Masonry is Deception From Beginning to End
From becoming an Apprentice the freemason is told that he is in quest of illumination. He never finds it. But the few who attain to the 33rd degree discover that their god is Lucifer!
|Freemasonry Binds -
A mason has secrets he cannot even tell his wife
|Ye'shua Sets Men Free -
He said "You shall know the the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32)
8. Masonry also Bans the Name of the Saviour
Freemasonry not only Ignores Ye’shua (aka Jesus), as Saviour but even bans his name from the Lodge. No prayers are allowed to be finished in the name of the Saviour, preferring the witchcraft ending ‘so mote it be.’ But in Acts 4:12 we read There is no other name given under heaven among men, whereby we must be saved. Further, Colossians 3:17, And all things whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do in the name of the Master Y’hoshua, This verse precludes ALL Lodge practice)
9. Masonry Commits the Unpardonable Sin
Pike taught that the body of the serpent of the 28th degree devouring its own tail is ‘the igneous body of the H_ly Spirit...’
If that is not the unpardonable sin that the Saviour spoke of, then what is? Matthew 12:31, ... the blasphemy against the Qodesh Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.
We would advise them immediately to
RENOUNCE their involvement with freemasonry and sever;
RENOUNCE THEIR MEMBERSHIP;
REPENT of their sin before Ye'shua the Messiah (aka Jesus Christ);
SEEK the right kind of pastoral help.
The Bible says in Exodus chapter 20:1-7
And Elohim spake all these words, saying, I am Yehovah thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I Yehovah thy Elohim am a jealous EL, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Thou shalt not take the name of Yehovah thy Elohim in vain; for Yehovah will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.